OPI have announced the launch of six new limited-edition nail shades all by the upcoming movie Fifty Shades of Grey. As you’d expect, OPI Fifty Shades of Grey collection is mostly made up of gorgeous grey hues but there’s a surprise in there! One knockout red, called Romantically Involved, which represents the passion of the story.
Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Brand Ambassador says, “The Fifty Shades of Grey book series is one of the greatest publishing sensations of all time, with more than 100 million copies sold to date….The collection captures the mood, feelings and emotions of this film with assorted hues of grey, ranging from glittering and gleaming silvers to cool grey crèmes to dark charcoal.”
OPI Fifty Shades of Grey – Shades:
• My Silk Tie – This silky, gleaming silver has got me all tied up » Click here to see Picture
• Romantically Involved – I’m in a deep relationship with this luscious crème red » Click here to see Picture
• Dark Side of the Mood – This brooding, stormy charcoal is dangerously gorgeous » Click here to see Picture
• Shine for Me – This shimmering silver with subtle blue sparkle really turns me on! » Click here to see Picture
• Cement the Deal – I’d sign anything to get my hands on this stony, cool gray » Click here to see Picture
• Embrace the Gray – Let this chic, moody gray crème become one with you. » Click here to see Picture
There will also be Fifty Shades of Grey for OPI Mini Nail Lacquer Pack for £14.50. (TOP PICTURE)
OPI Fifty Shades of Grey launches 1st January 2015 for £11.95.